World Cup is fast approaching, and after half a year oll football stars will face the most important trophy awarded to national team level.
Brazil waiting with open arms hundreds of thousands of spectators, and for the perfect organization made ??tremendous efforts to rebuild or build their stadiums.
The amounts invested for the modernization or construction of arenas were made public, and after hearing them, they started to restore global rankings in terms of the value of stadiums in the world.
London occupy the top two places, in arenas Wembley and Emirates, but 10 of the following 18 positions are monopolized by the Brazilian stadiums on that will be playing at the World Cup in 2014.
Complete ranking of the most expensive stadiums in the world:
1) Wembley (London / England)
2) Emirates (London / England)
3) The Mane Garrincha (Brasilia / Brazil)
4) Grande Stade Lille (Lille / France)
5) The Donbass Arena (Donetsk / Ucrania)
6) Lumieres (Lyon / France)
7) The Maracana (Rio de Janeiro / Brazil)
8) Allianz Arena (Munich / Germany)
9) St. Jakob Park (Basel / Switzerland)
10) Arena Amazonia (Manaus / Brazil)
11) Estádio Municipal (Wroclaw / Poland)
12) Arena Corinthians (Sao Paulo / Brazil)
13) Arena Pantanal (Cuiaba / Brazil)
14) Arena Pernambuco (Sao Lourenco da Mata / Brazil)
15) Fonte Nova (Salvador / Brazil)
16) Mineirão (Belo Horizonte / Brazil)
17) Veltins Arena (Gelsenkirchen / Germany)
18) Juventus Arena (Torino / Italy)
19) Castelao (Fortaleza / Brazil)
20) Arena das Dunas (Natal / Brazil)
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 76 bytes) in /home/football/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 671